This class is designed to dramatically transform the performer’s quality of movement and physical presence on stage.
Empathy-Base Movement Theatre Class
- Perform with a compelling degree of focus and Concentration
- Break down Time, Speed, Vocality and Rhythms of the Body
- Create a powerful state of Empathy and Presence
- Interact or “Interplay” with other performers and the audience on a deeper more personal level
- Create Original and Interpretive movement-based performance material
Physical Emotional Mental Preparation to achieve a “Creative State” and to radiate “Spirit”
Keith Berger’s Physical Theatre Workshop, is open to: Actors, Dancers, Directors, and all movement-based performers. The range of student’s level of experience is professional performers to college level performers. This class is designed to greatly enhance and transform the performer’s quality of movement and physical presence on stage. Students will learn to create a powerful feeling of real empathy and belief through their movement, characters, and interaction. Students will also create their own original movement based performance material.